Oh yes, the popular Flax colourway is back by Nike and they’re re-releasing it with a huge range of silhouettes and we have ALL the links for you to buy them!
From the Air Force 1 to Air Max 1's, Air Max BW's and many more! Simply take a look at the entire range of Nike Flax Pack releasing at Caliroots here, or Sneakersnstuff here - the range are all pretty immense and we can’t wait to cop a few pairs!
The Flax Pack by Nike is one of their hottest Pack releases to date, alongside the similar Wheat and Cork colourway too. The Flax Pack features a light brown, almost orange body around the entire upper of the shoe, in a mixture of premium materials such as leather & suede. Along with some of the silhouettes using a white sole with Flax gum coloured rubber bottom of the shoe.
When we say this is a big release, we're talking huge... Just like before, Nike are releasing the Flax Pack in a huge range of silhouettes, all of which you can see in the list below:
- Nike Air Force 1 'Flax Pack' (882096-200)
- Nike Air Max 1 'Flax Pack' (875844-203)
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 'Flax Pack' (924447-200)
- Nike Air Max BW 'Flax Pack' (881981-200)
- Nike Air More Uptempo 'Flax Pack' (AA4060-200)
- Nike Air Footscape Woven Chukka 'Flax Pack' (443686-205)
- Nike Air Woven Boot 'Flax Pack' (924463-200)
- Nike Air Force Max 'Flax Pack' (315065-200)
- Nike Air Max 95 Sneakerboot 'Flax Pack' (806809-201)
The best news?
Below is access to links to buy any of the Nike Flax Pack releases, including EVERY silhouette you see above. But, you better be quick! The last time Nike dropped their Flax Pack almost everything went pretty quickly, so hurry and don't miss out again!
All Links to Buy the Nike Flax Pack Releases
Caliroots - 11pm GMT
Sneakersnstuff - 11pm GMT
43einhalb - 11pm GMT
BSTN Store - 11pm GMT
The Good Will Out - 11pm GMT
Afew Store - 11pm GMT
Asphalt Gold - 11pm GMT
Offspring - 8am GMT
5 Pointz - 9am GMT
Nike - 9am GMT